The Kohola, or Whale Room, is one of our most popular guest rooms. It offers an amazing ocean view from your comfortable king-size memory foam bed. After a long day of kayaking and snorkeling in nearby Kealakekua Bay, relax and wash the sea salt and beach sand away in the multiple jet custom glass block shower. The Kohola Room offers a romantic and relaxing setting for you to enjoy a refreshing beverage while watching the sun sink into the Pacific. You can complete your evening by having a delicious dinner at one of our excellent South Kona restaurants, or dine under the stars in the screened gazebo outside your room.
Although we have many excellent restaurants here in South Kona, if you would like to stay in you can visit one of local farmer’s markets for island fresh produce where you can prepare your own meals in our shared guest kitchenette or by using our outdoor gas grill.
- Breathtaking ocean view from your bed
- King-size canopy bed with memory foam mattress and premium linens
- Generous organic gourmet breakfast
- Private bathroom with custom shower
- Daily room service
- Satellite DirecTV HD / DVD player
- Free high speed Internet / WiFi
- Organic bath products
- Hair Dryer
- Free use of snorkel gear and boogie boards
- In-room refrigerator
- Beach towels, chairs, and coolers
- Fresh 100% Kona coffee always available
- Guest House robe and slippers
$230 USD per night for two guests which includes a generous organic gourmet breakfast.
— Check Availability