The Aloha Room is our smallest, but most affordable room, and is a perfect selection for the budget-minded traveler. This room is very comfortable and features a queen-size bed and private bath. A sliding glass door separates you from our spacious shared lanai and its inviting tropical furnishings where you can relax, eat dinner, or watch the sunset. Although we have some amazing restaurants here in South Kona, our shared kitchenette, as well as our outdoor gas grill, are available for your use.
Although we have many excellent restaurants here in South Kona, if you would like to stay in you can visit one of local farmer’s markets for island fresh produce where you can prepare your own meals in our shared guest kitchenette or by using our outdoor gas grill.
- Queen-size bed with premium linens and comforter
- Satellite DirecTV HD/ DVD
- Generous organic gourmet breakfast
- Private bathroom with custom shower
- Hair dryer
- Daily room service
- Free high speed Internet / WiFi
- Organic bath products
- Free use of snorkel gear and boogie boards
- In-room refrigerator
- Beach towels, chairs, and coolers
- Fresh 100% Kona coffee
- Guest robes and slippers
$125USD per night for two guests which includes a generous organic gourmet breakfast.
— Check Availability